5.13.2003

Just got home from eating out with the family in Bubba Gump, Greenbelt. They have a very nice set up, very casual and quite homey. The service is fast and effecient, and the food! Oh you have to see the size of the shrimps they serve. Oh boy! The shrimps are really big and fresh. I had the drunken shrimps with sausage and mashed potatoes and they were deeelicious! But enough endorsements here, I scanned the place where I could take my friends for a belated birthday celebration this weekend. I'm seeing that some of the restaurants there are too serious, like you have to be on your best behavior when you're there. Decisions, decisions. Hmmm... do I take them to a bar/restaurant? Was it a good decision to ask my friend to bring the wife? He did last year and I thought that maybe he will be doing the same this year, why not ask? Should this be a boys' night out instead? If I change the invitation, would the wifey get miffed? Decisions, decisions.