4.30.2003

Another birthday's coming up and I sent a round of invitations to friends from high school, college, and whatever group I feel like inviting out at the moment. I don't subscribe to having a big noisy bash when I started this tradition back in high school. Celebrating my birthday for me is an excuse to call up my friends, demand they drop everything they're doing and eat out with me. It's that time of the year that I look forward to since a lot of them don't celebrate theirs. And that's something I don't understand and probably never will. Each birthday is a milestone that one should be glad to have reached. You just don't let it pass by without gathering your friends to celebrate the occasion. Oh well... Next thing I have to do is decide where to hold each of those celebrations.