5.17.2003

Haha! I'm having an extended birthday celebration today thanks to family and friends! My sister gave me a Marithe+Girbaud vanity bag, my mom and dad gave me P500.00 each, my college friend, Karl, gave me a special *NSync album (hawhaw!) and an opportunity to publish a brand new strip in their magazine, and then a high school friend gave permission to move the celebration to next Saturday and sent a text card greeting me on my birthday. Cool! I'm feeling more upbeat today compared to yesterday which was quite tiring. Well, anyway, I've invited another old friend to have dinner... Ok, that friend just called me on the phone and said that she can't leave her place of work so I suggested that we'll order Yellow Cab Pizza for her and her shopmates after I get off work. I also followed up the invitations for my college friends in tomorrow's birthday dinner.

Oh yeah, this is more like it. Thanks Dad! Hehe...