4.22.2003

I'm watching my all time favorite anime Tonari no Totoro on the PS2 while there aren't any customers. I'm watching this anime sans subtitles 'cause I don't think there's an english sub for it. Anyway I think it's more creative in watching this stuff without it since then I could just figure out what they're saying through the actions and the situations. I also remember watching this over a decade ago and I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of the soundtrack, the infectious laughter of Satsuki and Mei, and the Totoros themselves. The simplicity of the story and the details that go into the anime make up for a great classic. Everytime I watch it I end up thinking that I'd like a kid that's exactly like Mei, precocious, adorable and always looking for new things to play with. I also want my own Totoro.