3.23.2003

I saw this pretty interesting picture while searching for a picture of a new wave band. I was struck by the three-portrait stance of the picture which reminds me of the one done by Norman Rockwell. Speaking of old pictures I finally figured out why old black and white pictures turn brown after a while. I got the idea while looking at the old pictures my Mom discovered at a cabinet. It was her old photos with my Tito's and Tita, of dear old Lolo and Lola, her two dogs and a couple of class pictures during her elementary days. Well anyway, I think the reason they turn brown is because of the chemical tint due to the old way of copper printing. If you look at the pictures, sliding them under the light you would see the black areas of the picture stand out. I think it was so cool that it does.