2.02.2003

I've been laughing out loud for so many hours yesterday because of this certain comic strip called Hound's Home. I found it quite by accident by following one link after another and there were certain customers here at the internet cafe that have been looking at me funny. Well I do find it funny. Check out the artist's reference to a common practice of cartoonists turning their characters to skeleton to show boredom or something. JP also swung by yesterday after a long absence and he finally had a haircut (yehey!).



I watched the Ring movie today after coming from the service in Galleria. I didn't catch the first 8 minutes of the movie so I had to sit through the credits and endure a bunch of not-so-interesting movie trailers. It was really good considering that the movie had very little budget to work on. That's the difference mostly with Hollywood movies that tend to focus on the special effects (like one kiddie fantasy movie I know, haha!) European and Asian movies focus on the characters and the plot which is really, really good. I've also been Edrie's blog after he posted a link to it in the Beerkada mailing list. It's very interesting since he mentioned that my comic strips are "...very appealing because unlike other comics which are in-your-face, sharp, and somewhat distorted, his contrasts this modern trend and is subtle, easier on the eyes..." He's cool. Hehehe... I'll be watching Catch Me lf You Can later with my Mom and maybe my sister. That'll be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home