6.10.2003

I was thinking about this yesterday and earlier today on my way to work: What does it feel to be in love? It's been a very long time since that I forgot all about it. Then the lines from a song came to mind,

"You're just too good to be true,
Can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much,
At long last love has arrived,
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true,
Can't take my eyes off of you.

I love you baby, and if it's quite all right,
I need you, baby, to warm the lonely night.
I love you, baby, trust in me when I say:
Oh pretty, baby don't bring me down I pray,
Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you,
Stay and let me love you, baby, let me love you."


That's when I remembered how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home