6.10.2003

Half-moon sightings on cloudless blue skies are such a wonderful phenomenon. Short of being called a miracle (which I think they are part of the everyday sort) people don't really stop to take notice of it. I was on my way back to the shop after eating a very late lunch at home when I noticed it. The "darker" cyan tone of the sky easily blending to a lighter one as you train your eyes from the very top down to the horizon. You won't very much notice it in specific areas but in general. I'm so fascinated with cloudless blue skies that I think it rates up there with rain. Hmmm... I do have something that's itching to be answered: is the color of the sky a reflection of the sea or is the sea a reflection of the sky (in which case the atmosphere filters out the color of space which is in truth the hue of midnight blue)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home