3.14.2003

Waking up at 7 am is a killer. I went to sleep rather reluctantly the night before since I've been planning to draw my character Jason doing his "yabang" pose with a jacket and uniform and to do that correctly on paper I had to don a polo and jacket and pose like that in front of the mirror. And the only big mirror would be the one in the living room and since around midnight there were still some individuals moving around I just thought it would be a great idea to pass the time reading a book while lying in bed.

Bad, bad, baaaaaad idea.

I was woken up the next day at 7 by my Mom since my older brother's going on a 5-day trip to Japan and they need someone to go with him to the airport and help him carry the luggage. That time my head's bordering somewhere between vertigo and feeling like a lump of lead. So okay I got dressed took the bags from the stairs, called the driver and went to scan the morning paper first. Then I remembered I wasn't supposed to eat anything yet since I was also scheduled to have a physical exam that morning. After a few more minutes my brother came down from his upstairs room so I dragged myself out the chair and into the car. Long journey, peaceful though except for the music coming from my favorite radio station playing in the background.

After the airport thing we went home and fetched my Mom, went to the Parish. Good thing I brought a book as per my Mom's advice since we would be waiting a lot in there. But the bad thing about it is I couldn't really focus on what I was reading since my Mom and her friends were talking and laughing out loud beside me. So the point was quite moot. Oh well... I had a blood test, urine test, x-ray, and I'm going back there again for the ECG since the wait was long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home